Basic Science Table with a ChemGuard™ Top
You May Also Like...
- These Science Tables feature our popular and affordable ChemGuard countertops which resist chemicals, heat, and regular classroom wear and tear. Table legs and sides are precision-cut and constructed from solid red oak, featuring a clear, chemical resistant finish. Choose from circular or rectangular shaped tops in a number of sizes for a stable, all-purpose work surface in your elementary or middle school science classroom.
- Non-skid adjustable glides for a level work surface that won't rock on uneven floors
- Black rubber leg boots for protection against scuffing and chemicals
- Standard table height is 30"
- Sides are made from solid red oak and are 13/16"D x 4-1/2"H with heavy-duty 13 gauge steel corner braces.
- 2-1/4" square solid oak legs (with 5/16" hanger bolts installed) are attached to sides with included nuts and washers.
Be the first one to ask us a question about this product.
Be the first one to leave a review and let our customers know about your experiences with this product.