6200 Series Heavy-Duty Steel Lab Stool
You May Also Like...
- Made of 7/8" diameter, 18-gauge steel tubing in 3 fixed sizes with an optional backrest. The seat is a full 14" diameter with an 11-1/2" diameter masonite board recessed into the pan and will not chip or crack. 5/8" diameter foot rings are welded to each leg, with 4 contact points at each leg for added rigidity.
- ANSI-BIFMA tested up to 300 lbs
- 18-gauge steel frame stools available in 3 heights
- The optional backrest is 6" high and 12" wide and adjusts 2" up/down and 2" forward/back
- Masonite seat won't chip or crack, and has 8-rivets to prevent warping
- Welded foot rings provide added stability
- Made with 30-40% Post-consumer Recycled Steel
Be the first one to ask us a question about this product.
Be the first one to leave a review and let our customers know about your experiences with this product.