Shipments are FOB Factory. This will be determined based on the location of the nearest factory or distribution location closest to you. The Customer is responsible for all accessorial charges, which consist of, but are not limited to, charges such as inside delivery, residential charges, redelivery charges, address corrections, call before delivery, and use of other size vehicles. Please be advised that all of our products over 3' x 4' in carton size, must ship via truck, LTL or common carrier. The driver by law is only required to bring the product to the back of the truck or tailgate. They are not responsible to bring the product in the building. You will need to provide assistance in getting it off the truck unless other arrangements are made in advance. This is standard throughout the shipping industry. Please contact our Customer Service Team with any questions.
US Markerboard will not be responsible for special routing or delivery instructions not noted at the time of order.
If you decide you need inside delivery, you can do so by using the carrier name and tracking information provided in your shipping confirmation email. Please note that you must instruct the driver if the product is to be delivered to a floor above the first. US Markerboard is not responsible for any damage to product or premises if damage occurs during the moving process.
Deliveries are generally made Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm local time.
The following short list will help you prepare for the delivery.
- Please make sure that you COUNT the number of packages to confirm tha tthe number of cartons sent is the amount of cartons you are signing for.
- Please make sure you INSPECT all packages AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY and note on the Bill of Lading (delivery receipt) any visible damage. Make sure that the damage information is clearly noted on the slip BEFORE you sign the slip. It is better to mark the box as damaged and find no problem inside than to write nothing at all.
- Large packages, such as whiteboards, generally are delivered by a common carrier. Unless you specifically paid for inside delivery the driver will only bring the package to the tailgate of the truck. You will need to have folks available to get the products off the truck. Again, please inspect all packages at the time of delivery.
- If you would like inside delivery, please call your customer service representative and they will work to arrange that for you. Additional fees may apply.
- Important: If you haven't already, it is important that you confirm that you can indeed get the product you ordered inside the building. For instance, if you order a 12' wide markerboard, CAN YOU GET THE BOARD INSIDE THE BUILDING? If not, please immediately call your customer service representative and ask them for other options (i.e., we can make the board in two pieces).
- If your product should happen to arrive in unsatisfactory condition, please Click Here and fill in the few questions and we will contact you regarding the replacement of your product.
- NOTE: You must report any damage within 48 hours of the delivery.