Waterhog™ Masterpiece™ Select Floor Mat
You May Also Like...
- Waterhog™ Masterpiece™ Select Floor Mats feature an attractive and innovative woven design engineered to scrape dirt and water off shoes and footwear, then retain them beneath shoe level to minimize slippage and prevent leakage onto your floor. The surface fibers are durable and anti-static, so you can put them almost anywhere, including computer rooms or near electronic equipment. In addition, Waterhog™ Masterpiece™ Select Floor Mats are easy to clean and maintain, and they feature 20% recycled content in their rubber backing. Choose from a variety of colors and sizes to fortify and decorate your entrance, lobby, or hallway.
- Waterhog™ Masterpiece™ Select Floor Mat's unique ridged construction effectively traps dirt and moisture beneath shoe level. (A)
- Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing in high traffic areas, maintaining high performance and extending product life. (B)
- Premium 28-ounce anti-static 100% polypropylene fiber system dries quickly and won't fade or rot. When wet, the rubber-reinforced surface guides water to the bottom of the mat and below foot traffic for a slip-resistant surface. (C)
- Green friendly rubber backing has 20% recycled rubber content and comes standard with cleated backing. (D) Cleated backing is recommended for carpeted floors, smooth is best for hard surfaces.
- Exclusive inwater damin border keeps dirt and water in the mat and off the floor, minimizing slip hazards and floor damage. (E)
- Cleaning is easy - Simply use vacuum and extraction cleaning methods or hose off with water and hang to dry.
- Anti-static fiber system has a maximum average voltage of 1.6KV as measured by the AATCC. Mats are safe to use in computer rooms and around electronic equipment.
- All Waterhog™ Masterpiece™ Select mats are certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- Choose from several colors and a number of sizes for your office, restaurant, store, hotel or showroom.
- *3% variance in size due to shrinkage from the production process is possible
Be the first one to ask us a question about this product.
Be the first one to leave a review and let our customers know about your experiences with this product.