You May Also Like...
kena?��, a new digital microscope with a unique detachable head, is ideal for teachers and students, in the classroom or in the field. It has a USB connection, so you can magnify, capture, or modify images or video. The removable camera/magnification head has an ergonomic shape to fit snugly in your hand or onto the sleek, sturdy metal base. kena?�� has 20x, 40x, and 100x magnifications, USB powered LED lighting on top, and battery powered LED lighting on the bottom for viewing of specimens or slides. The unique stage pad eliminates the need for stage clips.::Features:
- Cord Management Handle System
- 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- 2x, 4x, 10x Objectives
- Removable camera/magnification head allows you to work in a macro environment
- Sleek size: Packable, Easy-to-store
- USB 2.0: Easy to use, low service cost
- Minimal moving and spare parts: Student-proof (less chance to break or lose parts)
- 7" x 6" x 8"/11.5" (min/max) - (17.8cm x 15.2cm x 20.3cm/29.2cm)
- 2x, 4x, 10x
- Focusing Method:
- Slide belt movement type
- Light Source:
- Ken-A-Vision?� Cool Lighting (LED)
- Upper Light USB powered
- Bottom light battery powered
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Exposed Cable Length:
- 6' (1.8m)
- VGA 640 x 480
- Applied Vision Software
Be the first one to ask us a question about this product.
Be the first one to leave a review and let our customers know about your experiences with this product.