Switch-It Teacher's Desk Attachment
You May Also Like...
- One of the available options to maximize workspace for the Paragon Teach-It is the Switch-It. This pivoting desk is attached to the Teach-It and will hide away under the desk when not in use and then easily pivots outward when additional workspace is needed. Flattened oval set of four single post Intuitive legs, 14 gauge steel upper and 16 gauge steel lower, height adjustment achieved with 8 contact points on plastic molded bezel, plastic molded end cap held in place with the insertion of the floor glide. With 1-1/4" HPL Laminate with Racetrack T-Mold on work surface.
- Pivoting desk return for Teach-It Desk and Work-It Desk
- Surface: 1-1/4" HPL laminate with 3/8" T-Mold
- Bumper edge available in Black and Graphite
- Molded plastic end cap
- 14 gauge Upper Leg and 16 gauge steel with perforated 1/4" holes every inch on Lower Leg
- Easily fits under Teach-It
- Strong bearing swivel for one handed movement
- Skater Caster for easy rolling
- 42"W x 23-34"H x 18"D
- 46"W x 23-34"H x 18"D
Be the first one to ask us a question about this product.
Be the first one to leave a review and let our customers know about your experiences with this product.