You May Also Like...
- These Skeleton Specimens are real animal bones, cleaned and specially treated. Each specimen is articulated in a natural posture and mounted on a finished wooden base with a removable clear acrylic cover. They are individually boxed and are an interesting educational aid or a unique display.::Comparison sets consist of the particular bone structure from a specimen in each of the five classes of vertebrates: Mammal (rabbit), bird (pigeon), reptile (turtle or lizard), amphibian (frog or toad), and fish.::Please note that the factory may substitute alternate species in the same class due to availability. Unmounted or disarticulated skeletons may be special ordered.
- Real animal bones, cleaned and specially treated.
- Each specimen articulated in a natural posture.
- Mounted on a finished wooden base with removable clear acrylic cover.
- 51001: Fish (Carassius carassius)
- 51002: Toad (Bufo melanostictus)
- 51003: Pigeon (Rock Dove) (Columba livia)
- 51004: Rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- 51005: Turtle (Trachemys scripta)
- 51006: Poisonous snake (Pallas Pit Viper) (Agkistrodon halys)
- 51007: Lizard (Skink) (Eumences chinesis)
- 51008-A: Chicken with chick (Gallus domestica)
- 51009: Cat (Felis catus)
- 51010: Bat (Pipistrellus abramus)
- 51012: Rat (Rattus norvegicus albue)
- 51016: Non-poisonous snake (Dinodon rufoznatum)
- 51017: Frog (prone position) (Rana pipiens)
- 51020: Skull Comparison Set
- 51021: Front Limb Comparison Set
- 51022: Hind Limb Comparison Set
- 51023: Spinal Column Comparison Set
- 51024: Set of each Comparison Set (Skull, Front Limb, Hind Limb, and Spinal Column)
Be the first one to ask us a question about this product.
Be the first one to leave a review and let our customers know about your experiences with this product.