Porcelain Mortar with Pestle
You May Also Like...
- The economical lab porcelain mortar with pestle is made of high purity raw material, is uniform in quality, and is resistant to acid and alkali. It's designed to withstand sudden temperature changes without cracks, explosion, or deformation. Under normal conditions, the glazed pieces can sustain a temperature of 1050°C, while the unglazed pieces can withstand up to 1350°C.
- Porcelain mortar and pestle made with high purity raw material.
- Uniform quality, resistant to acid and alkalai.
- Designed to withstand sudden temperature changes without cracks or deformation.
- Mortar has glazed spout, outside wall and rim.
- Handle of pestle glazed.
- LPC-154: 30ml; 60mm rim diameter.
- LPC-154-1: 80ml; 80mm rim diameter.
- LPC-155: 100ml; 100mm rim diameter.
- LPC-156: 320ml; 130mm rim diameter.
- LPC-157: 500ml, 160mm rim diameter.
Be the first one to ask us a question about this product.
Be the first one to leave a review and let our customers know about your experiences with this product.