You May Also Like...
- Plastic Transfer Pipets are made of a low-density polyethelene, are unbreakable, and eliminate the hazards or broken glass and exposure to infectious materials.
- Low density polyethylene, non-sterile, available with graduations.
- Unbreakable pipets eliminate the hazards of broken glass and exposure to infectious materials.
- Sold in boxes of 500 pipets.
- PTP-01: Graduated to 3 ml, .5 ml divisions (additional 4 ml capacity in bulb).
- PTP-02: Graduated to 1 ml, .25 ml divisions (additional 4 ml capacity in bulb).
- PTP-06: Fine tip, 3.5 ml capacity, non-graduated.
Be the first one to ask us a question about this product.
Be the first one to leave a review and let our customers know about your experiences with this product.