LED Floor Lamp
LED Floor Lamp
You May Also Like...
- Highly functional ergonomic LED floor-standing reading lamp. Ingenious and practical for use in private offices, collaboration spaces, meeting rooms and waiting areas. Creating just the right light for every work project with 2 flexible points for positioning the lamp at various angles; shade tilts 40 degrees up or 90 degrees down, tube tilts 10 degrees back or 30 degrees forward. Featuring an in-line foot switch that eliminates the need to stoop, bend or reach to turn the lamp on or off. Ultra thin profile takes up less space than conventional floor lamps. Weighted base for stability. Color temperature 4000K + or - 200K, total lumens 480, AC input voltage 100-240V. Ul certified. 6W maximum power consumption. Chrome tube, aluminum shade and steel base construction.
- Ergonomic LED floor lamp and reading light for use in private offices, collaboration spaces, meeting rooms and waiting areas
- 2 flex points for positioning lamp at various angles; Flex points work independently of one another so that adjustable head maintains angle as light slants to lower heights
- In-line foot switch attached to cord eliminates the need to stoop, bend or reach when turning lamp on or off
- 480 lumens of flicker-free light; Equivalent to 80W incandescent bulb
- Energy-efficient LED lighting consumes an estimated 80-90% less power than incandescent bulbs, has longer lifespan and may help contribute to reduced energy costs
- Ultra thin profile; base is weighted for stability
Be the first one to ask us a question about this product.
Be the first one to leave a review and let our customers know about your experiences with this product.