Harvard Trip Balance
You May Also Like...
- Two-pan design based on the Roberval balance principle. Harvard Trip balances enable the determination of the difference in mass (rather than the absolute value) between two objects.
- Use to compare the difference in mass between two objects.
- Built-in sliding masses for easy weighing, magnetic dampening for quicker results.
- Self-aligning beam design and counterbalancing knob for quick zeroing.
- Hardened steel edges, stainless steel plates.
- Available with single or double beam, and optional tare to offset weighing container.
- Balance has 2000 g capacity and 0.1 g readability.
- Designed for Grades 4-12 (Ages 10 and up).
Be the first one to ask us a question about this product.
Be the first one to leave a review and let our customers know about your experiences with this product.