Chalk Line Cord for Line Stripers
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given in /home/usmarker/public_html/application/templates/product/details-v2.php on line 315
You May Also Like...
- The CD1000 Chalk Line Cord is specifically designed for line striping. Our cord holds chalk better than any nylon or coated cotton cord on the market today. Line Stripers find great successes when using this cord in a chalk box or with half moon and block chalk. Whether you are using it to line parking lots or to repaint street lines, the CD1000 will last you for many uses. Comes standard with 1000 yards of white cotton braided cord.::If your present chalking cord is not standing the test of time, or not providing you with the consistency you deserve and the accuracy you expect, it is time to make a change.
- 1/4" thickness.
- 1000 yards of white cotton braided cord.
- All our cords are made to last.
- Durability with Consistent Results.
- Perfectly designed for line paint applications such as parking lots.
- Proudly shipping anywhere in the world!
Be the first one to ask us a question about this product.
Be the first one to leave a review and let our customers know about your experiences with this product.