You May Also Like...
- This handsome, functional carrel is available in three widths (24", 36", and 48") and three finishes (Golden Oak, Maple, and Cherry) that match existing offerings in Smith System's library furniture line. Its robust work surface can easily support a computer and offers cutouts to accommodate computer wiring. The work surface can be set at 28" high to serve as a desk/workstation or at 36" high to serve as a kiosk for patron usage. The library carrel is modular, based on a starter-adder system, so it offers unlimited expandability.
- Select a starter unit, and then add as many adder units as you'll need to your order to expand
- Top and end panels surrounded by 3/8" thick bumper edge
- 1-1/4" thick end panels and work surface
- High-pressure laminate
- Overall height: 48"
- 18-gauge steel back panel
- Work surface can be set to either 28"H or 36"H
- Features cutouts to accommodate computer wiring
Be the first one to ask us a question about this product.
Be the first one to leave a review and let our customers know about your experiences with this product.