- Archival Shelving with steel frames will do a great job keeping any inactive, archived files stored and in place. These particle board shelves are warp free and are meant to hold up to 900 pounds per shelf. Shelves that can hold 80 archive boxes should be on every office list for files that need to be stored and pulled at a moment?��s notice. Shelving that requires no tools to assemble make storing easy and timely.
- The Steel Pack and Shelves are shipped separately but must be purchased together.
- Heavy-gauge steel frame easily locks together without tools.
- Warp-free particle board shelves provide maximum strength to support heavy loads.
- Supports up to 900 lbs. per shelf.
- Designed to hold up to eighty 12"W x 15"D x 10"H archival storage boxes (not included).
You May Also Like...
Average Customer Rating
Reviews By Rating