- With the AlphaBetter™ Desk students have a new desire to learn. Designed for students in grades 3-12, the AlphaBetter™ Desk easily adjusts from 26" to 42" high to allow students the choice to stand or sit while in the classroom. With our exclusive Patented Pendulum™ Footrest Bar students have a new way to sway! The footrest allows students to swing their feet, providing extra movement to burn off excess energy. In addition, it helps to correct posture. The steel frame with Black powder coat finish is built for long lasting durability. The desktops are extremely durable as well as chemical, fire and impact resistant! Lower phenolic shelf provides additional storage of books and supplies.
- Adjusts from 26"-42" high in 1-1/4" increments
- Designed for students in grade 3-12
- Tri-perimeter pencil groove
- Patented Pendulum™ Footrest Bar
- Steel frame with black powder coat finish
- Desktops are chemical, fire and impact resistant
- Additional storage on lower phenolic shelf
- Standard Top:
- 5/8" thick MDF with Thermoplastic Laminate (Beige)
- Premium Top:
- 3/8" thick Phenolic (Gray)
You May Also Like...
Average Customer Rating
Reviews By Rating