Returns, Exchanges, and Refusals
Important: We DO NOT accept returns at our Holbrook, MA address. As part of the return process you MUST get a return authorization form and number from your customer service representative. If product is sent to our Holbrook, MA address it will be refused and returned to you at your own expense. Please call customer service to request our Quick and Easy return form. Thank you.
1. All returns must be in original carton or tote and labeled with the assigned RA #. DO NOT WRITE THIS INFORMATION ON THE MANUFACTURERS' BOXES.
2. Our return policies follow that of the manufacturers we represent. A return authorization number must be obtained from US Markerboard's Customer Service Department before merchandise can be returned and credit issued. The US Markerboard Customer Service Representative will advise you as to the address the product must be shipped back to. Return authorizations expire 30 days from the date of issue. Return authorizations will not be issued for merchandise after 30 days from the delivery of order. Returns are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee, $8.00 transaction fee, and must be returned freight prepaid and in re-saleable condition. Collect shipments will be refused. No credit will be issued for abused or customer damaged merchandise.
4. Item Returns - US Markerboard will gladly issue credit for returned merchandise provided the product is in resalable condition. Resalable is assumed by us to mean an item we would deliver to any of our customers. Shipping costs are non-refundable. For items that are shipped free, our shipping and handling costs each way are deducted from your refund.
5. Guidelines for Return of Resalable Merchandise - Effective January 1, 2011
Carton and Packing
Knock Down Items
6. All damaged merchandise needs to be reported to our Customer Service Team within 48 Hrs of receipt of merchandise. An exact description of the damage should be included on the RA request.
7. Special orders of non-stock merchandise, food, pharmaceuticals, dated goods, furniture setup orders, factory authorization installation manufacturers, custom stamps and some technology items are not returnable unless it is determined that the wrong product was shipped.
8. All warehouse errors (wrong fills and shortages) need to be reported within 7 days of receipt of merchandise and need to be called into our Customer Service Team at 800-791-2946.
9. Defective items must be reported within 25 days.
10. If you receive merchandise that you did not order or that otherwise does not belong to you, please notify our Customer Service Team. US Markerboard will provide an 'over ship' label to be placed on the merchandise for return to our distribution center.
Customers returning Free Shipping items will be responsible for the intial cost to ship the product in addition to return shipping charges.
Lead times may vary due to the complexity of your order.
|© 2017 by Brite Visual Products, Inc. All rights reserved|