Glass Volumetric Pipettes
CA Scientific Co., Inc.
Volumetric Pipettes are suitable for sampling a wide range of liquid environments such as pond water or biological fluids for microscopy. They can also be used for general chemical handling to avoid cross contamination. The pipettes are graduated and are made of soda lime glass.Specifications
Brand: CA Scientific Co., Inc.
Item #: GL-A1
Estimated Ship Dimensions: N/A
Estimated Ship Weight: N/A
Estimated Leadtime: 3 Business Days
Ship Method: Freight Truck
Freight Truck: Close This item may be too large or too heavy to ship via standard delivery services, such as FedEx , UPS or DHL. This item will be delivered to you via a freight truck or common carrier. Standard Freight delivery is to end of truck only, it will be your responsibility to take the product off the truck and inside. If you require help bringing the item inside, or other additional services, please request a quote after adding the item to your cart and a Customer Service Representative will provide you a detailed quote with pricing for the additional services. If you have any questions or would like to speak to a Customer Service Representative about your order, or require services beyond inside delivery or liftgate service, please call 1-800-791-2946.
Be the first to review this product. Please use this form to write your review.
Write a Review
• Volumetric Pipettes, 1 ml, 330 mm Length, 240 pieces - GL-A1
• Volumetric Pipettes, 10 ml, 450 mm Length, 180 pieces - GL-A10
• Volumetric Pipettes, 100 ml, 640 mm Length, 60 pieces - GL-A100
• Volumetric Pipettes, 20 ml, 560 mm Length, 120 pieces - GL-A20
• Volumetric Pipettes, 25 ml, 570 mm Length, 120 pieces - GL-A25
• Volumetric Pipettes, 5 ml, 400 mm Length, 240 pieces - GL-A5
• Volumetric Pipettes, 50 ml, 600 mm Length, 60 pieces - GL-A50
|© 2017 by Brite Visual Products, Inc. All rights reserved|