Waterhog™ Fashion Floor Mat
The Andersen Company
The Andersen Company Mat Placement Guide
- Unique ridged construction effectively traps dirt and moisture beneath shoe level. (A)
- Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing in high traffic areas, maintaining high performance and extended product life. (B)
- Premium 24-ounce anti-static, 100% polypropylene fiber system dries quickly and won't fade or rot. When wet, the rubber reinforced surface helps guide water to the bottom of the mat and away from foot traffic to provide a slip-resistant surface. (C)
- Green friendly rubber backing has 20% recycled rubber content and is available in smooth or cleated backing types. (D)
- Cleated backing is recommended for carpeted floors, smooth is best for hard surfaces.
- Exclusive "water dam" border keeps dirt and water in the mat and off the floor, minimizing slip hazards and floor damage. (E)
- Highly durable attractive fashion border makes it the perfect choice for indoor or outdoor applications. (F)
- Anti-static fiber system has a maximum average voltage of 1.6KV as measured by the AATCC. Mats are safe for use in computer rooms and around electronic equipment.
- All Waterhog mats are certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- Special sizes up to 61' long are available.
- The following colors are available in 3' and 4' widths only: Aqua Marine, Gold, Light Green, Orange, Purple, Solid Red, White, Yellow.
- Choose from a number of colors and sizes to match any environment.
- *3% variance in size due to shrinkage from the production process is possible