Adjustable Height Lab Stools
- The 1" thick solid wood seat measures 12-1/4" in diameter.
- Metal nut inserts in the seat help hold the seat to the frame for extra durability and prevents loosening and wood splitting over time.
- Metal screws lock into the metal nuts for extra security.
- The seat height of the stool is adjustable from 18" to 29-1/2" high in 1-1/2" increments.
- The metal foot rest adds comfort for the seated user.
- Legs feature leveling glides to keep the stool even and stable.
- An optional backrest is depth-adjustable and is constructed of 8-ply veneer.
- The backrest is removable and can be stored under the seat.
For your reference:This item is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers